Our Licorice with kojic Acid Soap:
• Designed to lessen the appearance of age spots, freckles and scars
• Does not contain harmful bleaches or hydroquinone
• Licorice Extract helps to disperse and inhibit the production of melanin
• Kojic acid helps to safely and gently lighten the look of skin
We have combined two natural skin whitening agents and come up with a soap that will not only cleanse you but aids in getting that lighter glowing complexion with the harms of hydroquinone and mercury. That’s our Licorice soap with kojic acid.
There are thousand of products on the market promising you this lighter skin tone, many of these products are quite dangerous as they contain, mercury and hydroquinone both of which does lighten the skin however leads to other secondary health problems. Both these products are banned from been used in cosmetics in the European Union as well as Australia and other developed and developing countries.
Kojic acid is a natural whitening agent that originated in Japan in 1989. It’s derived from a species of mushroom and is most recognized for its successful treatment of pigmentation spots and skin discoloration.
. Licorice is a good addition to any antiaging skincare regime for aging as it also helps to tighten sagging skin.
Licorice root contains anti-inflammatory properties beneficial to treating psoriasis, helping to reduce itching, swelling and redness of the skin and scalp.
Benefits of kojic Acid
The most popular function that kojic acid is known for, is its skin lightening effect. By preventing the production of melanin, it lightens age spots, scars from acne, freckles and melasma.
Antibacterial and Antioxidant Properties
It’s a very effective treatment for melasma, a skin condition characterized by patchy brown areas more often affecting women. It’s also used to lighten post-acne scars. Kojic acid is also used in food products as a preservative agent and a flavor enhancer. as an antioxidant, it inhibits oxidation which turns food into a brown color, such as fruits.
In soaps, they help in exfoliation and lightening, removing dead skin cells and revealing the glowing, healthy skin underneath. Kojic acid enhances the skin-lightening effect in creams and lotions without the adverse reactions of stronger bleaching elements.
How to use our Licorice Soap with kojic Acid
Use the soap twice a day washing off with warm water. After cleansing with our licorice and kojic acid soap, use our Jharlis skin and body cream containing kojic acid to moisturize.
Use for six (6) to twelve (12) weeks after which you may want to switch to our Zyzven Naturals Rice soap to maintain your glowing and flawless skin.
1. Keep in a cool dry place after each use. Our Licorice soap with kojic acid loses its effectiveness when exposed to air or sun.
2. Always apply sunscreen if you want to preserve the skin whitening/lightening.
3. Seek medical advice if you experience allergic reactions or skin rashes.
4. Do not use on children under 12 years of age.
5. Not to be used on broken skin
Suitable for all skin type.