BY ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM OUR WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
We’ or ‘Us’ means Jamswede Naturals.
Company Registered name jamswede
3606 Shadow Arbor Way
Lutz, Fl 3606
+1 (813) 679-0106 | +1 (513) 238-6746
All our prices are shown in USD dollars and exclude postage & packaging fees. The cost of our ingredients & packaging materials vary and we therefore reserve the right to change our product prices without prior notice. This does not apply to orders already placed & paid in full.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
All orders will be processed & dispatched upon receipt of payment.
Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe our products, there may be slight variation in product color, packaging design or specification. We endeavor to make sure pricing is correct at time of publishing, but reserve the right to change prices due to error or supplier changes.
We accept online payments by credit or debit cards using a secure encrypted payment gateway provided by paypal. For customers with a PayPal account, we offer the option to use your Paypal balance.
POSTAGE & PACKING
Postage will be charged as stated on the website, unless otherwise arranged with the customer. We reserve the right to change & amend our postage prices.
UNDELIVERED / RETURNED PACKAGES
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the delivery address is entered in full (including flat number, security entry code etc.), and that the address is complete and post code correct at the time the order is placed. When the delivery address is a company address, the company name must also be entered, along with the name of the recipient.
If your products are returned back to us we reserve the right to charge you for the costs incurred for the shipping of your parcel.
Should you decide to have your order re-send, please note we will request payment of the applicable shipping fee before sending your order for the second time.
DISPATCH OF ORDERS
– Jamswede Naturals’ products are very often made to order (they are fresh and handmade after all!). Please allow up to 5 working days for your order to be processed & dispatched.
– When ordering in the run up to big public holidays, count up to 12 working days.
– If you have ordered products, which are in stock or already made, your order will be processed & dispatched within 5 working days.
– Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday or if you happen to order over a bank holiday, your order will be processed on the first working day, usually a Tuesday.
– We do our utmost best to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days. However, please note that we are not able to guarantee delivery times/dates and accept no responsibility for loss resulting from delivery delays.
The majority of orders are delivered within 2-3 working days, however, occasionally there may be a delay which is outside our control.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, we recommend that you check with your neighbors and in the usual places your postman leaves parcels for you (sheds, behind bins etc.) and also visit your local post office in person to check whether they are holding a parcel for you, even if no notification card has been left to advise of an attempted delivery.
Please note we cannot re-send items or issue refunds for lost parcels until at least 15 working days after placing your order have passed. We do not accept responsibility for loss or any other consequence caused by a delivery delays.
CHANGES TO ORDERS
Once an order has been placed we are not able to add to it or combine it with another order. The only change we can do for you are correct spelling mistakes in the delivery address, or cancel it completely providing it has not been dispatched.
RETURNS, DAMAGED GOODS & CANCELLATIONS
– If you change your mind and wish to return a product, you must notify us of your intention within 7 days of receiving your order.
– Please note that due to hygiene reasons we can only accept UNUSED products for refund, providing they are returned to us in re-saleable condition and within 14 days of receiving your order.
– We urge new customers to try our products in their smallest size (where applicable) before purchasing full size products, as we will not be able to accept used products for refund should a sensitivity to a product be discovered at a later stage.
– All return costs will be the customers responsibility, unless you are returning a faulty product.
– Please note Refund Exclusions section below.
DAMAGED / INCORRECT GOODS:
– We must be notified of incorrect, missing or damaged products within 3 days of receipt.
– We accept no responsibility for goods damaged in transit, though it is at our discretion that we may send you a replacement. – All orders are checked carefully before dispatch & products included are marked off on a couple of print outs to minimize the chance of a product missing from your parcel. Please check your package carefully before ringing to advise of a missing product, smaller items can get lost within the loose fill used to secure your products in transit.
– You may cancel your order at any time before dispatch.
– Cancellations after your order has been dispatched must be done within 7 days from receipt. You will be required to return the products in re-saleable condition and at your own cost.
– We will not refund the postage fee and the relevant fee for overseas orders WILL NOT be refunded.
SUITABILITY OF PURPOSE
We do not accept responsibility for misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion. We do not accept responsibility for damage or defect of goods arising from incorrect storage or use by the customer. We accept no liability for loss or consequential damage arising from the goods supplied.
We do our best to manufacture our products in a carbon neutral way – we re-use all packaging materials and recycle what we cannot re-use. Customers orders are dispatched in either paper envelopes or carton boxes made out of recycled paper, products are wrapped in biodegradable bubble wrap (to protect against knocks and leaks during transit) and biodegradable loose fill (to minimize damage such as cracks and dents).
Please either re-use or recycle all packaging materials depending on the policy of your council. All plastic/bubble wrap/paper/boxes can be recycled in your grey bin. The loose fill is made from corn and can either be whetted so it disintegrates or be added to a compost bin.
All data, facts and references on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Jamswede Naturals accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products. All representations relating to purpose of use are excluded to the full extent permitted by law and we accept no liability.
For any product or other information listed on this website- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please store products in a cool place. If some of the salves become too soft in transit due to high temperatures, simply put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes and it will become solid again. Copyright © 2018 Jamswede Naturals
The privacy and security of your personal information is our priority. Jamswede Naturals is committed to protecting your privacy and will never disclose your personal details to anybody. We use the information you provide to complete orders, keep you informed of the progress of your order and to send you further information.