BLACK SEED OIL
- Food Grade
- Heals psoriasis
- Relieves symptoms of eczema
- Moisturizes and heals dry skin
- Can be used in massage
- Stimulates hair growth
- Nourishes and strengthens hair
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation or swelling
50 in stock
Discover the 2000-year-old health and skincare secret of black seed oil. Known as the seed of blessing. Black seed has been prized it’s healing properties since time immemorial. In addition, Said to cure everything except death.
Derived from the buttercup plant in Egypt, this oil has become immensely popular throughout the world for its skincare benefits. Black seed oil contains a high vitamin, mineral and essential fatty acid content, which make it an amazing skin treat. The pharaoh Tutankamun even had a bottle of the oil in his tomb! Made in Egypt.